Thursday, September 6, 2012

The News Is Out!

The St. Ignatius Province webpage has been updated with shots from our photo shoot for the OMV newsletter, so my postulancy is 'internet legit.'  You can also read blurbs about the other six postulants here.

I now realize I have not linked to the website before, so if you are interested in more information about the order than I have offered, you can see the provincial website to read about Oblate historyapostolatesfoundations, and spirituality.
Me, Isaac, Josh, Fr. Tom Carzon, OMV (formation director), Scott, Chris, Rafael, and Paul.


4 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Thanks for posting. It's nice to see everyone. (If this comment appears twice, I give up. Not sure why it's doing that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's an ironic twist for you, Nathan: I bought one of Fr. Timothy Gallagher's books before you went for your visit of the OMV's. Didn't "realize" it until today when I was exploring the websites...I recognized the cover and thought, "Hey, I've got that book!" ;->

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! All of his works I have read have been very good, so I hope you enjoy it. I liked "Praying with Scripture" best.

      Delete
  3. See, you can smile nice in photos! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete